Lantern Ghost Story Walk
- Where does the Lantern Ghost Storywalk leave from? It leaves from Westcotts Quay. This can be found if you walk about 120m behind the RNLI Lifeboat House, in the direction of the train station, until you come to a benched seating area by the St Ives Arts Club.
- How much does it cost? Adults £6 and U14 £4 Sorry, no Student or OAP discounts
- Do you take bookings? No,just turn up, but groups and private parties are catered
for, please contact Shanty
- Do you cancel in bad weather? Sometimes in very bad weather the walks are cancelled. Upto date information is always given via a recorded message on our mobile number 07986 123305
- Can I bring a dog? Sorry, we go to places where the local council has banned dogs.
- Is it suitable for children? Yes. From 5 upwards really enjoy the storywalks.
- Do you do group bookings? Yes, but please contact us by email or mobile to discuss.
- What do we need to bring? Walkings shoes, warm clothes and suitable weather protection.
- How much walking is involved and are there any steps and hills to climb? The walk last around 75 mins, but not all of that is walking, and different routes are of different lengths. St Ives is full of hills and steps. Some of the walks do involve hills and steps, but we go at a leisurely pace. Suitalbe for buggies and pushchairs.
- Are all your Lantern Ghost Storywalks the same? No. I do 3 different walks around the town. However during busy periods, some of these are not suitable.
- Are your Ghost Walks any good? Always a subjective question. But alot of people return to do the walks again, and we get alot of word of mouth recommendations. Best come on the walk yourself, to answer your own question.
- Do you always take your storywalks yourself? Yes, I do, however I do have competition, which can lead to confusion.